Kriya for the Eyes
1. Stare at nose without blinking for 2 minutes.
2. Stare at one object with one eye, only, for 2 minutes. Repeat with the other eye, also 2 minutes.
3. Inhale and roll eyes in one direction 10 times. Exhale and roll them in the other dïrection. Repeat this 10 times.
4. Move eyes rapidly, focussing on one object after another, alternating distant and near objects, for 5 minutes.
5. Inhale and look to extreme upper left corner. Exhale and look to extreme lower right corner. Repeat 10 times.
6. Stick out the tongue as far as possible while rolling the eyes, for 2 minutes.This is good in Cobra Pose.
7. In Rock Pose or Easy Pose, lean back 60 degrees and stare at a point on the ceiling without blinking. Allow the eyes to water and continue for 2-3 minutes.
8. Make a “U” of the thumbs and forefingers, and place them around the eyes, pointing in the direction of sight, with Breath of Fire for 2-3 minutes. Concentrates electromagnetic field around the eyes.
9. Two leg life nerve stretch: Stretch legs out in front, bend over and grab toes. Roll eyes back until they hurt and hold with long, deep breathing for 5 minutes.